Saturday 4 June 2011

For you T.Tye :)

Well, y'all... blog number two. This blog is about my very close friend sister, Taylor.  Taylor (whom I like to call T.Tye) and I have become very close in the past few months.  She is an amazing friend and I am very grateful to know her. T.Tye and I can tell each other mostly anything.  I am so blessed that God gave me a friend like her. Which leads me to a question for you all.... Do you think God gives us friends like T.Tye for a reason?  In my opinionyes.


Now, don't get me wrong, I have a ton of friends like T.Tye..... but she wanted me to write about her in this blog, therefore.... I am using her as an example :)

I believe  that God gives us the free choice of who we want as our friends. For me, there are two types of friends that you can have: the friends that sharpen you and the friends that dull you.  The friends that sharpen you, are the friends that encourage you in your walk with God and helps you up when you fall.  The friends that dull you are the ones that "bully" what you believe, discourage your walk with God, and doesn't have any respect for your Heavenly Father at all.
You have to be very careful who you let into your life.  Ever heard the saying iron sharpens iron? Well look at us as iron.  Would you be hanging out with other irons like you so that you can get sharpened, or would be hanging out with that wooden log  that doesn't do diddley squat for you?
I don't know about you, but I want those irons.

So why does God give us friends like T.Tye? Could it be that He wants us to pray for each other? Most likely. Could it be He wants us to be closer with Him? Probably. Could it be He wants us to be happy in our lifetime here on earth? Possibly. 
Whatever the reason may be, God gave us friends and we must treasure those friends with all we have. We can't gossip about them behind thier backs. We can't treat them like that piece of garbage we throw on the ground and never take a second glance at. Our friends are gems, gold, diamonds, etc. Treat them like that diamond necklace sitting in your jewelry box that is worth a billion dollars.
So what kind of friends do you have? Do have gems? Maybe it's time to get a T.Tye in your life.
God bless my friends.
Love,
Carley 


P.S. T.Tye, you are amazing! Love you pretty lady <3

No comments:

Post a Comment