Wednesday 22 June 2011

Daniel and Hailee :)

Well... this blog is about two friends of mine. Daniel and Hailee.  I told them I would blog about them.... so here it goes.
Let's start with Hailee. (Sorry Daniel.... ladies first :P) So I actually have no idea how Hailee and I got to be as close of friends as we are right now, but I am really happy I have her as a friend. How do I explain Hailee..... hhmmmmm. Well. First of all.... she is AMAZING! She is one of those friends who can make you laugh at any given time. Her smile alone has to make you smile (cheesy I know, but it's true). Hailee is funny, smart, gorgeous, and a great friend.  
Now onto Daniel. Okay, so I have only known Daniel for a few short months. He is a really good friend to have. Even though I haven't known him for that long, I came to know that he is funny, caring, and selfless. He has the ability to lift other people up in way that makes others want to lift him up in the same way.  
I want to take the time to thank, not only Daniel and Hailee, but all of my friends who read this blog. Thank you all for being you.  I love all of you for your unique personalities and all the times that we had together.  Since most of my friends and I are graduating from high school  in one week, I want to say that I will really miss everyone and I am so proud of us for making it through the hard times of high school.  We were there for each other when we needed support and we shared fun times together. And for those who are not graduating high school, I am very proud of all of you. You guys are doing sooo great! Keep up the hard work! 
God bless all of my friends! I love each and every one of you! I pray that God gives you His grace and glory in the years coming. And I pray that He gives you His never ending love!
Love you all!
~Carley :)
and for Daniel and Hailee:
Love,
Locker Carley <3

No comments:

Post a Comment