Sunday 28 August 2011

Oh Summer..

Dear Summer,
Why are you leaving so soon? I mean you just got here. Please stay longer. I am going to miss the warmth of your summer sun's embrace. The sweet smell of the great outdoors. Going to the beach. Swimming. Soaking up the sun. Look, I know that September is wanting their turn with us. But promise me something. Next year, you will sit back, kick up your feet, and stay a VERY long time. 
Love,
Carley.




Well bloggers, it is that time of year again. 
We are going to be saying good bye to our beloved friend, Summer. 
But it is time to let go until next year. TRANSITION into a new season. 
No, I am not looking forward to winter and cold and snow, but you know what? I am deciding to have a positive attitude about this transition. 
I am going to have a smile on my face during the entire white session.. and just know that God created the ugly...umm... beautiful, white, fluffy, cold stuff.
Embrace this transition my friends. Don't run from it.
God bless.
Love, 
Carley <3

No comments:

Post a Comment