Friday 29 July 2011

Show Your Godly Colors :D

Hello again bloggers! So a few weeks ago, I had a revelation that I really wanted to share with you all. You see, ever since I have started working with kids, God really opened my eyes to what it means to have child- like faith. When it comes to what people think about them, children don't care!
Kids will wear a polk-a-dotted t-shirt with striped pants! Or they will wear neon pink with a puke green color. Or, if you let them, they will sit in their poop all day!
Now I am not saying to go get a diaper and poop in it, then sit in it all day, because that will just be weird.  (If  you do, please don't say that I told you to do so!). What I am saying is the way we need to live God in our lives, is the way children wear colors or patterns.
We as Christians, shouldn't care what people think about us. We aren't here to be people pleasers. We are here on a mission for God and win souls for the Kingdom of Heaven.
We shouldn't be ashamed of what God has done in our lives. We need to to do a little LGL: LIVE GOD LOUD!


Go out there and show the colors that God gave you. He put us on a light stand for a reason. Now shine! 
God bless! 
Love,
Carley <3

No comments:

Post a Comment