Thursday 21 July 2011

Q & A/ Upcoming events!! :)

Hello bloggers!! This blog has two parts to it: Q & A, and just some upcoming events. This is a very exciting blog for me becauseof numerous reasons you will read about later in this blog!

Question & Answer :

"So there is this person named Taylor Tye and she won't leave me alone no matter how much I try." ~Morgan Cameron~

Well Morgan, life is like lemons. You have your sweet parts and then you have your sour parts.... like this Taylor person. God is testing you by squeezing the juice out of you and seeing what you will do with the lemon juice. So what will you do? Will you let that juice get even more sour and bitter? Or will you add the sugar and make some lemonade?

"Do bananas actually make you gain weight? I heard it can, but how do I know? Lol silly question? But do you know the answer?" ~Christina McKay~

Christina, I can honestly say, that I have no idea what the answer is to that. I found this information online, that I think you would find very useful: "Bananas offer a great value of proteins, vitamins and minerals, which BOOSTS your metabolism. They contain a sugar content which works well for quick energy, this might be why rumor started that they make you gain weight, however the sugar is is natural and I wouldn't think to be bad for you. They're actually known to help cure stomach pain caused from stomach acids because they neutralize the acid content and they're known to be digested easily." 
Also Christina.... yes. Yes it was a very silly question. :) 


"What do you want to/ think you're going to do in life?" ~Taylor Tye~


Wow Taylor. That is a very deep question.
I want to do alot of things in life. I want to learn to play the drums, guitar, bass guitar, and maybe even get better at the piano. I want to train my singing voice more to get better at singing, and one of my goals is to worship lead, but that is definitly far down the road. Other than music, I want to go on some mission trips (my goal is to seven different places). 
For work wise, I have no idea what I want to do. I am going to go to bible college first (probably do the three year program) and see where God wants me to go from there. I might go into hair dressing or real estate, but we will see what God wants me to do in life :)
As for family wise, I want to get married young, but not too young, and have five kids. No more, no less. 
Well Taylor, that's some of the things I want to do with my life in a nut shell. 


UPCOMING EVENTS!!


  Just some upcoming events, that you will not want to miss!! 
~This weekend I am going to Horseheads, New York for the Katie Souza Conference. I will make a blog as soon as I get back with pictures and videos :)
~My 18th birthday is just around the corner in less than two weeks! So be sure to read my special blog about my testimony on how I came to know God :)
~Second week of August, I am going to a cottage with my family, so I will be posting pictures and videos along with quick little blogs during that week.


Mark those dates on your calenders and be sure to check out my blog on those dates!
God bless!
Love,
~Carley~


Ps. I will be doing a question and answer series again, so be sure to watch out for those and ask any questions you want :)





No comments:

Post a Comment