Thursday 15 December 2011

Well it's been a while..

MY GOODNESS BLOGGERS!
OK. Before you start yelling at me, saying "what took you so long Carley?!" and blah blah balah, I would just like to say that I have been SO busy!!!!!!
...but I was thinking about you guys like crazy... and here I am!
Ok... so what's new in my life? WELL.
1. MY MOM IS MARRIED!
~ This happened back in Novemeber and it was AMAZING! Welcome to the family Pastor Bill :) or shall I say Poppa :)
2. I have my own room!!!! :D
~ I love having my own space now. I love my sister and all, but I needed my own space... and a CLOSET! I love love LOVE my closet! haha
3. My friend, Linsdeytardio, and I are making a random video from her iPhone right now and thats pretty exciting :)
4. I found this box of some crazy old photos of people in my family on my dads side from like 1970.
There are many more things that are new with me, but I shall update this more haha. Right now I must go focus on video making :)
Be blessed bloggers!
Love,
Carley <3

No comments:

Post a Comment