Thursday 6 October 2011

What's on my heart

Hello bloggers! So a few things have been on my heart for a while. 
And.....
It's time to share them with you.

For a while now, I have been debating on whether or not I should start vlogging (video blogging). My vision for these would be weekly vlogs, and they would be totally laid back vlogs. They would basically be what God is doing in my life, what goes on in the Esther House on a weekly basis, what I do at church (nursery, platform, Revolution). Stuff like this. BUT! I need my fellow Esther Girl's permission to do this. Soooo..... if ALL goes well, I shall start doing this. 
(I will keep you updated) 

Number TWO! :)
I have challenged myself to memorize the books of the Bible! I found a rap on Youtube that I am memorizing. SO, when I memorize it, I will make a video of me rapping it. (It will most likely be up on my Youtube channel, so I will post it on here) 
Btw.. here's the rap:


Number three. 
I have been losing weight lately!! :) Last summer I had made a goal to be down to 150 pounds by this summer (I used to weigh 180ish). Right now, I am down to 157 pounds!! :D Where am I getting at? Well. I am making a new goal weight. My new goal weight is going to get down to 145 pounds by next summer.
But there is a catch.
I need to either run, swim, or do something active every day, and I can only have ONE "treat" day per week. This will start on November 1st and go until September 1st of next year. 
I will keep y'all updated (hopefully once a week of where I am at with my weight). 

Well. That's all for now fellow bloggers. 
Be blessed!
Love,
Carley<3

No comments:

Post a Comment